Oryon offers a range of SSL options ensuring your website security and webserver security with HTTPS. Also, it make sure that the public servers and sites are in line with industry best practices. Our support team help you on generating CSR based on the server IP address, Domain Name, Certificate, Private Key, Certificate Authority Bundle(CA-Bundle). This certificate helps the website connection and forwards encrypted request to the server. Oryon recommend that you only create SSL websites for domains that users control as their primary domain, parked domains, subdomains, or addon domains.
Inorder to provide your business customers of your website with the best experience, you’ll have to ensure that each SSL website’s certificate matches every domain on the website. Our Engineers perfectly trained for the CSR generation and Certificate installation over the domain name within the shortest time frame.
- SHA-256 hashing algorithm
- RSA 2048+ or ECC 256, 384 bit keys supported
- Free unlimited reissues
- Compatible with all major browsers and mobile devices (not IntranetSSL)
- Certificate covers www.yourdomain.com and .yourdomain.com automatically
Secure site seal (not IntranetSSL)
All SSL Features
Choose Perfect Plan
single domain name such as www.domain.com or secure.domain.com
up to 256-bit
all sub-domains on a single domain name such as *.domain.com
up to 256-bit
a single domain name such as www.domain.com or secure.domain.com
up to 256-bit
All prices in Indian Rupees (INR) Nett. For Certificates issued to sites beginning with www (or * for Wildcards) we will add the non-www or non-* version of your domain as a SAN free of charge. Your Certificate will work for www.domain.com and domain.com.
FAQ - Your questions? We got answers!
What is a SSL Certificate?
SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser.
Why do I need SSL for my website?
With the padlock in the browser address bar, the user can be confident a website is safe when providing details. In 2017, with Google’s push for a more secure and performant web, there is a search ranking boost for secure website. Google began officially warning website owners that non HTTPS sites would incur consumer messaging that identified the site as non-secure.
image courtesy: google
If I am not hosting any sites with you, can I purchase SSL from Oryon?
Yes, you can purchase SSL certificates from ORYON even if your website is not hosted with us.
Only the domain owner can purchase SSL certificate?
Any representative or authorized person from the organization can purchase SSL from us. However, you have to verify website ownership in order to issue the SSL.
Am I eligible to get EVExtended Certificate and what are the requirements to get it?
EV SSL Certificates can be used in all applications that require stronger identity assurance and added trust. High profile websites often targeted for phishing attacks, such as major brands, banks or financial institutions, can use EV SSL Certificates for their public facing websites, but any website collecting data, processing logins or online payments can also benefit from displaying their verified brand identity.
- Establish the legal identity as well as the operational and physical presence of website owner;
- Establish that the applicant is the domain name owner or has exclusive control over the domain name;
- Confirm the identity and authority of the individuals acting for the website owner, and that documents pertaining to legal obligations are signed by an authorized officer.
- Limit the duration of certificate validity to ensure the certificate information is up to date. CA/B Forum is also limiting the maximum re-use of domain validation data and organisation data to maximum of 397 days (must not exceed 398 days) from March 2020 onward.
What if my question was not answered in this FAQ?
Our Support Team who is available 24x7x365 will be happy to answer any specific questions you may have on the live chat.
For questions and enquiries related to device setup and administration, please refer to