Step 1: Login to your cPanel.
Step 2: Click Encryption under Email section.
Step 3: Follow these steps in this page,
1. Type your Name on the first text box.
2. Type your Email ID.
3. Type a Comment or Nickname for the message.
4. Type a Key password and confirm it
5. In password Generator Type a time frame, your key will be valid only in these time frame.
6. Choose the Key Size either 2048 or 4096.
7. Click Generate key.
Step 4: Now you have successfully created the encryption key for Email message.